¡Tu mensaje de bienvenida, twitter o publicidad aquí!

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Attending the meeting of my Cousin Peter at school.

| |

Hi Guys,

How are you today?Hope you all doing fine.As for me here I was please to attend the meeting of my cousin Peter at their school in Bayawan East Central School.Nice that I able to get up early in bed today.oh yeah
I thought I can't woke-up early coz I late going to bed at night.
Thanks I am feeling so good ...lol
Anyway when I get to school ,I meet some parents attending the meeting too.And glad they we're nice to me.lol
By the way the meeting is all about the graduation of grade six pupils...So good that my cousin will graduate at elementary this year.wow ha
Ok guys thats all for now...babooo.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i genuinely love your writing style, very remarkable,
don't give up and keep penning due to the fact it just very well worth to follow it.
looking forward to browse through more of your stories, enjoy your day ;)

Followers

My Blog List