¡Tu mensaje de bienvenida, twitter o publicidad aquí!

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Have a nice day guys... Give me your smile pls.hehehe

| |

It's a nice joke and I will share it to you guys...hope u will smile ,the same as I do.hmnnn

Okey hang on...here it is...smile


BEING THANKFUL
A rabbi said to a precocious six-year-old boy, "So your mother
says your prayers for you each night? Very commendable. What
does she say?" The little boy replied, "Thank God he's in bed!"

AN EXPRESS PRAYER
Our son had only heard his grandfather pray at Thanksgiving,
Easter, and other special occasions; when he, typically, said a long
prayer over the food. One night, after a fun camp-out and fishing trip,
grandfather (to our son's surprise) asked a very brief blessing on the
food. With a gleam >in his eye, our son grinned at his Grandfather
and said, "You don't pray so long when you're hungry, do you
Grandpa?"

UNTIMELY ANSWERED PRAYER
During the minister's prayer, one Sunday, there was a loud
whistle from one of the back pews. Gary's mother was horrified. She
pinched him into silence and, after church, asked, "Gary, whatever
made you dos such a thing?" Gary answered, soberly, "I asked
God to teach me to whistle ...and He just then did.

TIME TO PRAY
A pastor asked a little boy if he said his prayers every night.
"Yes sir," the boy replied. "And, do you always say them in the
morning, too?" the pastor asked. "No sir," the boy replied. "I ain't
scared in the daytime."

THE BLESSING
My wife invited some people to dinner. At the table, she turned to
our six-year-old daughter and said, "Would you like to say the
blessing?" "I wouldn't know what to say," she replied. "Just say what
you hear Mommy say," my wife said. Our daughter bowed her head
and said, "Dear Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to
dinner?"

BEWARE OF TRASH
One particular four-year old prayed, "And forgive us our 'trash
baskets' as we forgive those who put trash in our baskets."

ALL MEN / ALL GIRLS?
When my daughter, Kelli, was 3, she and my son, Cody, would say
their nightly prayers, together. As most children do, we have to bless
every family member, every friend, and every animal (current and
past). For several weeks, after we had finished the nightly prayer,
Kelli would say, "And all girls." As this soon became part of her nightly
routine, to include this at the end, my curiosity got the best of me and I
asked her, "Kelli, why do you always add the part about all girls?" Her
response, "Because we always finish our prayers by saying 'All
Men'!"

SAY A PRAYER
Little Johnny and his family were having Sunday dinner at his
Grandmother's house. Everyone was seated around the table as the
food was being served. When little Johnny received his plate, he
started eating right away. "Johnny wait until we say our prayer." "I don't
have to," The boy replied. "Of course, you do," his mother insisted.
"We say a prayer, before eating, at our house." "That's our house,"
Johnny explained. "But this is Grandma's house and she knows how to
cook!

Thanks for reading.Hope you understand and enjoy.
Thanks to my beloved friend for sharing these articles .

1 comments:

Sire Johhny Deep said...

great sharing...
it is more than just a smile!!

Followers

My Blog List