¡Tu mensaje de bienvenida, twitter o publicidad aquí!

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy 23th B-day to my brother Danny Boy...smile

| |


Hi guys,how are you today?Hope you all are doing fine.As for me here am doing good too.hmnnnnnn
By the way today is the b-day of my bro.Dan and He was now 23 years old.Wishing for him , all the best luck,happiness and more success in life.And that He become responsible enough in the family.hmnnnnnnn
Also wishing that many-many more b-days to come and all your dreams comes true.
Oops he prepared 2 chickens one for his wife and one for him ,its because they have the same month birth.hehehe
Nice di ba...But his wife was ahead 6 days before his b-day...thanks God my brother was in good health and he did a good job doing his work in Bacong Dumaguete City.And he arrived at afternoon here ,so the time we celebrate his b-day.wow congrats bro.Dan ...God bless u always.keep up the good work.
Stay true to the lord...and that you will be guided in everything you do.yes thats right.Kisses and hugs...muah
I am so sorry I have no gift to give you but I am here to stay forever with you as I am you brother.I love you brother Dan.smile

okey till here for now...thanks and Have a nice day guys.

0 comments:

Followers

My Blog List