¡Tu mensaje de bienvenida, twitter o publicidad aquí!

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Monday, January 25, 2010

Awake early in the morning.

| |

Hi Guys,

How are u today?
Nice to get up in bed early in the morning today,but anyway my habit is too woke up late in the morning ,how comes I get to wake-up early this morning coz of the important matter.Oh yeah I and my mother come to the Martesan to find a goat to buy to be prepare for the death anniversary of my uncle...But unfortunately the goat price was expensive so we failed to buy coz our budget wasn't enough.Oh my gosh.But still we're looking to the low price if possible.The anniversay will be on saturday so we had more days to find.okey Guys...God bless us all.

1 comments:

medic said...

Good morning, Robert! Have an nice day!

Followers

My Blog List