¡Tu mensaje de bienvenida, twitter o publicidad aquí!

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Friday, January 1, 2010

Oh yeah...Glory to God for this year and always.

| |

Hi Guys,
I am so glad that I've made a change in my self as this 2010 begin.As I notice I love to laugh and make a joke as now.Oh HEHEHE
Before I was so shy don't like to be with each other.So I was so wonder with my character now.yeah hey!

By the way guys,
Hows your New Year resolution? Wish everything goes well with you all.

Wanted to share the good news of God to all of you .
What do you think this day, or any day means to our
Heavenly Father? For the answer to that let us turn to the Bible
where it is written; BUT, BELOVED, DO NOT FORGET THIS ONE
THING, THAT WITH THE LORD ONE DAY IS AS A THOUSAND
YEARS, AND A THOUSAND YEARS AS ONE DAY.
( 2 PETER 3:8 ) It is also written; FOR A THOUSAND YEARS
IN YOUR SIGHT ARE LIKE YESTERDAY WHEN IT IS PAST,
AND LIKE A WATCH IN THE NIGHT. ( PSALMS 90:4 )
You see even though a thousand years is a very long, long time
to us, it isn't when compared to God's Eternal Existence.

Thus when we think about it, we actually live one moment
at a time, not a day at a time, do we not? For none of us carry
a guarantee of the future, even if that future is only an hour or
two away. So try to do your best in the moments that you have
each day, remembering that a lot can be accomplished in only a
moment. Therefore cherish each day that God has given to you,
and try to be the best person that you can be each hour of every
day.God bless us all.
Thanks!

Nice quote message!

Be careful of the words you speak,
And keep them soft and sweet!
For you never know from day to day,
Which words you'll have to eat!

0 comments:

Followers

My Blog List