¡Tu mensaje de bienvenida, twitter o publicidad aquí!

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Have a Bless Sunday to all.

| |

LET ALL THOSE REJOICE WHO PUT THEIR TRUST IN
YOU; LET THEM EVER SHOUT FOR JOY, BECAUSE
YOU DEFEND THEM; LET THOSE ALSO WHO LOVE
YOUR NAME BE JOYFUL IN YOU.
( PSALMS 5:11 *NKJV )

Dear friends,
I received this message from my friend this morning,
so I thought I would share this secret with you. May it minister to
you as it has to me.....

The Secret

One day, one friend asked another, "How is it that you are always
so happy? You have so much energy, and you never seem to get
down."

With her eyes smiling, she said, "I know the Secret!"
"What secret is that?" To which she replied, "I'll tell you all about it,
but you have to promise to share the Secret with others."

"The Secret is this: "I have learned there is little I can do in my
life that will make me truly happy. I must depend on God to
make me happy and to meet my needs. When a need arises
in my life, I have to trust God to supply according to HIS riches.".

"I have learned most of the time I don't need half of what I think
I do. He has never let me down. Since I learned that 'Secret',
I am happy."

The questioner's first thought was, "That's too simple!" But upon
reflecting over his own life he recalled how he thought a bigger
house would make him happy, but it didn't!

He thought a better paying job would make him happy, but it
hadn't.

When did he realize his greatest happiness? Sitting on the floor
with his grandchildren, playing games, eating pizza or reading a
story, a simple gift from God.

Now my friends , you know it too! We can't depend on people to
make us happy. Only GOD in His infinite wisdom can do that.
Trust HIM! And now I pass the Secret on to you!

God bless us all.
Hope you learn something.

0 comments:

Followers

My Blog List