¡Tu mensaje de bienvenida, twitter o publicidad aquí!

| Suscríbete vía RSS

Monday, January 11, 2010

Nice Tagalog love-quote!

| |

Guys,I have a nice tagalog quote for you.Oh yeah it was great.
It was said,

Maraming natuwa dahil sa salitang "I LOVE YOU"
Ngunit mas marami ang nabigo dahil rin sa I LOVE YOU.
Bakit?
Dahil marami ang sinungaling na bibig kaysa totoong Pag-big.

Oh my gosh ...Thats right diba?heheh
Thats why ako...wag mo nang mag fallen in love,wag mo nang magpadalos-dalos sa pag-commit ng love into someone dahil Natatakot ako baka magkamali o kaya'y mabibigo man lang.lol
Pero I know God knows whats going on,and the best for me.So am only waiting for the right someone for me ,for the right time and my only hope to God.
I heard one saying also that..."Don't find love ,let the love finds you"Oh yeah i believe on it.okey till here now.Thanks for always be here with me.
Hope you guys already found someone that is real inside and out.

1 comments:

Cannes Apartment Rental said...

You explanation is excellent and clear. I was impressed with this post and am looking forward to reading more from you ....

Bookmarked this.. ;)Thanks for sharing...

Followers

My Blog List